Перевір свій рівень англійської
Dear readers of my Blog! I have a good test for you to check your English level. There are 62 questions, take your time and do your best. This will help you to know what you have to pull up!
Wish you success only!
After finishing the test be so kind to comment on your results, as I want to make statistics to know what grammatical and lexical topics are the most challenging for people. Thanks a lot!)))
1. I have read the book,_____is very interesting.
a) who b) which c) that
2. There _____ some toys on the floor.
a) isn’t b) are c) aren’t
3. When I was a child I _____very often. But now I have no time.
a) sing b) was singing c) used to sing
4. There isn’t _______ milk in the glass.
a) any b) some c) a
5. John ______ us tomorrow.
a) will call b) calls c) call
6. The conference is cancelled. We _________write the speech.
a) don’t need b) mustn’t c) don’t have to
7. She ________too much.
a) smile b) smiling c) smiles
8. I ________ go to the party today.
a) not can b) canot c) cannot
9. _____ Anton______ his friends yesterday?
a) Did…saw b) Did…see c) Did…sees
10. My______name’s Alfred.
a) sister’s husband’s b) sister husband’s c) sister’s husband
11. I am ______ agronomist.
a) a b) an c) the
12. Oh, we don’t have any coffee at home. I_________go and buy some.
a) am going to b) would c) will
13. We like _______. (Andrew and Jane)
a) you b) us c) them
14. Our friends want to meet _____Friday.
a) at b) in c) on
15. Put ________ books on the shelf.
a) this b) those c) that
16. This sofa is ___________ than that sofa.
a) comfortabler b) most comfortable c) more comfortable
17. He thinks that book is _________.
a) worse b) the worst c) worst
18. _______ I am going to travel all June.
a) That year b) This year c) In this year
19. They like _______ a lot.
a) ski b) skying c) skiing
20. She likes __________sculpture most of all.
a) the first b) the one c) first
21. John _________anything to Ann.
a) didn’t wrote b) not write c) didn’t write
22. ________ many policemen at the station.
a) There was b) It was c) There were
23. She is busy at the moment. She _________an interesting story.
a) is reading b) reading c) read
24. How________money did we spend?
a) much b) few c) many
25. They __________to the USA this month. They have already reserved a hotel.
a) are going b) will go c) go
26. I have ________eggs in the box.
a) any b) little c) a few
27. I_________a cup of tea now.
a) liked b) would like c) like
28. ______ you ever______to France?
a) Has…been b) Have…been c) Have…be
29. If you do not have your pencil, take ________.
a) my b) me c) mine
30. Jane ______when the phone rang.
a) was sleeping b) were sleeping c) sleeped.
31. We did not go to the beach________the storm.
a) because b) that’s why c) because of
32. Sleeping pills are as ______as warm milk and honey if you have insomnia.
a) better b) good c) best
33. You see, this costume is _________than that one.
a) less more expensive b) much more expensive c) much expensive
34. This family do not have money to buy a house. If they_______money, they______.
a) have, will b) had, will c) had, would
35. He comes _______the USA.
a) from b) in c) at
36. What’s _______name?Is she Olga?
a) her b) his c) your
37. Next week I will go on holiday. When I ______on holiday, I_______ to Croatia.
a) went, will flt b) go, would fly c) go, will fly
38. He broke his friend’s cup yesturday. I think he _________buy him a new one.
a) shall b) schould c) has to
39. Her top manager asked her to make a report. She _________stay after work today.
a) must b) has to c) should
40. “Faust” _________by Goethe.
a) was written b) was being written c) was wrote
41. When I came back home, my relatives ________ to bed.
a) have gone b) had gone c) did go
42. My mam does not like sweets. ____________.
a) Me too b) So do I c) Neither do I
43. We have ________to do today.
a) nothing b) anything c) everything
44. He thanked me for_______him a lift.
a) gave b) to give c) giving
45. Jeck promised________in time.
a) to come b) coming c) come
46. We ________our relatives tonight.
a) see b) are seeing c) are see
47. Jane likes______him_____his friend.
a) neither…nor b) both…or c) either…nor
48. He _______his room all the day but he still has a lot to tidy.
a) has tidied b) has been tidying c) tidies
49. They ________to complete the task timely.
a) must b) were able c) could
50. They will do _________ you like.
a) wherever b) where that c) whatever
51. Let’s call Tanya. She_______be at home now.
a) has to b) must c) is allowed to
52. If they ________, the accident______.
a) haven’t argued, wouldn’t happen b) hadn’t argued, wouldn’t happen c) hadn’t argued, wouldn’t happened
53. You haven’t been to Kyiv, ________?
a) haven’t you b) did you c) have you
54. I didn’t know anything about this situation. You__________me.
a) should told b) should have told c) should be telling
55. _______you try, ______you learn.
a) the hardest, the fastest b) the harder, the faster c) the hard, the fast
56. She_________to be very rich.
a) is believing b) believes c) is believed
57. I ______know her.
a) hardly b) hard c) harder
58. To my point of view, they are not_____to come to us today.
a) definitely b) likely c) like
59. You_________call him.
a) had better b) would better c) have better
60. My car broke and I_______it________.
a) am repaired b) had…repaired c) would…be repaired
61. I wish she_______so rude yesturday.
a) hasn’t been b) haven’t been c) hadn’t been
62. By the time you arrive we________ all the tasks.
a) will have finished b) will finish c) will finished
Ключ до тесту ви можите завантажити за даним посиланням тут.